Writing style is important. It says who you are, and exactly what you are talking about.
All members of our team are from Chicago, and as Chicagoans, we write very directly. We don't believe in
beating around the bush, and we believe in getting to your point quickly. There's no time to waste in this
life, so whatever the subject, we write concisely, directly, and informatively.
Our Areas of Expertise
When we get an article idea, and present it to a webmaster, it helps to know what you are talking about.
Our specialty subjects are; humor, cars, trucks, driving, trucking, business development, web-marketing, web design,
SEO, city living, country living, people, places, safety, and education. Of course, we never shy away from a
challenge, so we don't mind tackling new subjects. Just give us a try.
On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO
- You can write your own articles, and find websites to post them. This way, you can share your expertise
and at the same time get a backlink to your website.
- You can post other people's articles on your site, to get fresh content. Google loves fresh content. Add
something new as often as you can to help your page-rank grow.
- When you do something on your site to help search engines find you, that's on-page SEO.
- When you do something on another website, to get a backlink, or to help out someone with your knowledge,
that's off-page SEO.
- Both on-page SEO and off-page SEO are equally important.